Is stress or anxiety impacting your wellbeing and lifestyle?
Whether anxiety is new to you or you have experienced it throughout your life, psychotherapy and anxiety treatment can offer clarity, change and healing.
Sometimes there seems to be a connection to a situation, and other times, it feels as though it has come out of nowhere. Anxiety can present in many different ways, some examples include:
- Feelings of stress, nervousness, or constant worry
- Fears about the past, present or future
- Feeling anxious in social situations
- Fear of speaking in front of groups
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive thoughts and behaviors
I use an integrated approach which focuses on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help identify and address dysfunctional thinking patterns. I also use psychodynamic, humanistic and solution focused approaches that addresses the underlying causes of the anxiety, in conjunction with teaching coping skills, symptom management and relaxation tools.